My Journey from Misery to Ministry

"You asked, 'who is this who questions My wisdom with such ignorance?' It is I - and I was talking about things I knew nothing about; things far too wonderful for me." ~Job 42:3

Friday, December 18, 2009

15. I give because I love.

Today is Friday. I bought, wrapped and shipped some gifts to Wenatchee. It was fun buying the gifts, but while I was wrapping them I began to think of Rob and wondering if he was going to do Christmas for his grandchildren. I ended up getting doused with a moderate wave of sadness, it was a little slip down the mountainside.

It's so dark here so early, because we are only 30 minutes from the mountain standard time zone. It gets dark at 4:30 pm. Today I got my gifts shipped, plus my Christmas cards, plus the slideshow copies I did for a friend of mine in Portland. I'm glad that's all done.

This is my first post written completely without any pain meds on board. I'm not having a hard time thinking of something to write, but I will admit to not feeling as chatty as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment