My Journey from Misery to Ministry

"You asked, 'who is this who questions My wisdom with such ignorance?' It is I - and I was talking about things I knew nothing about; things far too wonderful for me." ~Job 42:3

Monday, December 7, 2009

10. Out of Meds: crushed

Tonight I swallowed what bit of pride I had left after all this and asked Rob for a little help with my December meds and doctor's appointment. Now that I live in Spokane I have to fly to see my pain doc rather than just drive down from Olympia. That's an extra hundred bucks on top of the cost of the appointment and the meds themselves.

I sent him an email outlining this, and reminding him that had I still lived in Olympia working full time I'd not need any help from him at all, but anything he could do to help me out would be appreciated.

He ignored me completely. This is a hurting night, knowing he is so calloused and cold; that his spirit is so black.

No comments:

Post a Comment